1. Pegasus Command may award to citizens medals, and has adopted the medals shown below along with the criteria for each by vote of the PCSC for our guild wide medals. Game specific medals are under the jurisdiction of the Supreme Commander with PCSC oversight as needed.
2. The purpose of medals are to recognize exemplary service and game performance of citizens.
3. Awarded medals may be added to a citizens profile. A citizen may list in text the name of the medal(s) they have been award in their signature for our forums, but may not use the graphic for such medal.
4. When a medal is awarded the reason for the award as well as the medal and name of citizen will be posted in the forums. Until the award has been posted the citizen may not display a guild medal.
5. Unauthorized display of a medal is subject to discipline, all members should recognize the purpose of these medals and respect that they must be earned.
6. The medals listed below are in order of rank, guild wide medals being the highest, followed by game medals in the order a game became official.
7. From time to time Peg Com may award a medal or medals for an operation, if this is done it will be by request of the commander of the operation with approval of both the Supreme Commander and PCSC. When and if such a medal is awarded it will be listed below and assigned a rank and description for what operation it was given for. Such medals will be called Campaign Medals.
8. Medal devices are award automatically upon award of a medal you qualify for on. They are awarded for any medal for which no higher medal of that type is available (such as PVP the 10k medal may have a device awarded, while the for 5k medal may not.).
9. The device may be placed over the awarded medal in a semi-transparent fashion or displayed per our rules to the medal left. In no case can more than one device per medal be displayed. You may use a device on the second, third, and fourth award of a medal, after which the guild has no additional recognition via medals at this time.
Guild Wide Medals
Star Trek Online
|Gallantry||Awarded by the STOGC||Awarded to a citizen for service that has shown it self exceptional.|
|Fleet Donation||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member.||Awarded upon a citizen earning 1 million fleet credits due to donation to Peg Com STO Holdings.|
|STO Player for 6 months||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member.||Awarded to any STO Player who has been active with Peg Com STO for 6 months or more, and fulfilled the expected obligations of membership or higher.|
Star Wars the Old Republic
|Order of Yggdrasil||Awarded by the NWGC||Awarded to a citizen for service that has shown it self exceptional.|
|Golden Crown||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member.||Awarded upon obtainment of a 15k item level or higher for any guild character.|
|Ring of Work||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member.||Awarded upon any campaign completion.|
|Ring of Completion||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member.||Awarded upon obtainment of level 70 on any guild character.|
|Ring of Commitment||Awarded by any Command Staff Member upon confirmation and request by member.||Awarded to any NW Player who has been active with Peg Com Order of the Manticore for 6 months or more, and fulfilled the expected obligations of membership or higher|
|Awarded Upon the Fourth Award of a Medal.|
|Awarded Upon the Third Award of a Medal.|
|Awarded Upon the Second Award of a Medal.|